Installers of Block Paving Do you need a new block paved driveway or patio? Is your existing driveway or atio looking past its best?
Our family run team will help you make the right decisions on choosing the best block paving for your property.
Long lasting and durable, Block Paving is available in a wide range of sizes, colours, textures and designs. It can be laid in almost any pattern you require.
Block paving is a very popular choice for both domestic and commercial properties
It is an excellent product for driveways, paths & patios
Block paving is a manufactured product which also means that it is uniformed and well suited for its practical use
Aesthetically Pleasing to the eye
Weatherproof - it is able to withstand our changeable weather
Able to withstand the wear and tear of vehicles
Available in different sizes, shape , colour and design
Enhances any property, and may even add value to your property
Requires little maintenance
Should any of the blocks become damaged or oil stained, they can be replaced without lifting the whole driveway
The process of installing a block drive
1) Excavation of your old driveway.
2) Removal of rubble/waste.
3) Sub base of MOT type 1 to be installed, depth depending on ground density, this will then be compacted using a whacker plate.
4) We then put a layer of sharp sand over the hardcore and screen it to make it level and smooth.
5) We then whacker the sharp sand to avoid any sinkage of the blocks.
6) We then insatll the blocks over the sharp sand in the desired style/pattern.
7) We then fill the blocks with fine paving sand, whack it again to ensure the paving sand is fitted and then cover the drive with sealer so the sand stays in place.
8) Driveway complete.
If you are interested in getting a quote for block paving or blaock paved driveway, please get in touch.
The process begins
Before digging out
Hardcore then sanding
Then laying block paving
The design takes shape
Finished! Click picture to enlarge...
Below are some before and after installations - click to view